Thursday, August 21, 2008

Poker Tracker 3 and Calculatem Pro

You may also find this of interest if you do like the program and would like to purchase it.

Poker Tracker

Basically people who have bought pokertracker2 and PA HUD will be getting a discount applied to their PT3 purchase. Although as far as I know they are planning on having the commercial release of PT3 somewhere around the end of this month. Keep in mind the release date has been changed a number of times now so that date may not be firm.

I purchased an odds calculating program a while back and from my own experience it was a waste of money. Calculatem Pro I think it cost around $100 and I used it for about a week before I ditched it. It does suggest what actions you might want to take, but as BNS has mentioned it is kind of bot like if you plan on doing exactly what it says. I also don't think it's suggestions are all that profitable...mind you it might be good in limit, I tried it out in NL which was probably a mistake in itself.

No comments: