Friday, December 19, 2008

Full Tilt Suspends Poker tracker Accounts

I would rather tell people the truth that they can,and now it looks like will be suspended for using prohibited software on Full Tilt. I think there is a clear line, but some people are looking for ways to cross it.I do not want to see anyone's account suspended, it's sick, I'm all for the players here. With that said, I would NEVER recommend using prohibited software.

Almost anyone that visits 2+2 with any regularity would know that there are threads popping up daily about this very issue. Most people are ignoring the poker sites warnings. I never thought this was a good idea when our money is involved. The only way to make sure you are not breaking the rules,is to not find way to bend them. No software means just that, no.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Free online poker statistic calculator available at http://www.pokerprobability.net Full javascript tool for enhancing your playing style.