Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Videos and Tournament software.

That software is rather horrid really, and no help for tournaments. Try my poker tournament strategy videos at http://www.mzonereport.com and then you can get a free trial of Tournament Indicator, a much better piece of software for online poker.

Best of luck anyway,

Marty

in reference to:

"thought I'm too good for that and I would never pay for some book or calculator. But after one more losing month, I decided to buy couple books (I won't name them here, sorry) and to buy Texas Hold'em Calculator. It didn't work on poker.com, so I started playing on Absolute poker. I would say the calculator stopped the bleeding. It gave me more insight on pot odds and stuff. But I still was total fish, since the calculator would say "you have the nuts" and I didn't even know wtf that meant. Even though calculator was a great tool and great investment, I didn't have patience to do exactly what it advised to do. I was way too aggressive for that thing..."
- LTUFlawless Poker (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments: