Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tournament Indicator hand. I raised preflop and ended up with 2 callers. The flop don't hit me, however I am pretty confident it missed both them as well.

The both happen to have a VP of 22 and a 9 just don't fit in their starting hand matrix unless it was 99. Without a raise preflop, no reraise to my raise, neither have 99. Nether have AA-TT either as their pfr were low, around 6. If they had a top hand, they would have raised for those preflop. Since they called the pfr they had something. My thought are overcards like AQ, AJ, KQs or a small pp 77-88. 66 and below don't warrant a call for a pfr like I made. So my decision was to cBet as if this hit me or it didn't matter and I had AA-JJ as far as they knew.

How do you guys use tournament indicator or any other poker calculator to determine the likeliness of a cbet. (continuation bet)

At least, this is how I analyzed the situation. Would like to hear what others have to say about it.

No comments: