Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I need help with the odds.

I was never that good at math. When I fell in love with poker but kept losing money, I tried to read up as much as I could. I read in all the poker books that to become proficient you had to know the odds. Odds = Math. I improved. Somewhat. Placed in a tourney here and there, got decent at Sit and Go tables - just enough from keeping the VISA from boiling over.

One day, while surfing poker websites, I found some help. No not that kind. An advertisement for a poker calculator popped up on my screen. I remember specifically it saying "calculate odds instantly". It felt like that advertisement was speaking heavenly towards me.

I tried the product. I got better. I am getting better. That's the genesis of my poker calculator blog.

TurtleKnife

No comments: