Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How are this guys poker calculator stats?

Poker Calculator Stats in the orange M zone.

a) vpip of 18%. That's 18% of hands dealt.
b) pfr% of 13%. That's 13% of hands dealt.
c) af of 3.8. I think I can figure that one out.
d) wsd% of 51%. That's 51% of 18%(vpip)
e) wsdw% of 84%. That's 84% of 51%(wsd%) of 18%(vpip)
f) won% of 18%. Thats 18% of ?

are a) through e) correct?
can someone fill in the blank in f) for me?

3) Except for the Green Mzone, my wsd% are all red. I assume red means suboptimal (is that a word?) Can someone explain the reasoning behind that?

4) Keeping in mind that I did a lot of low blind limping in position with crap to see 900 flops to unlock TI, what can I learn from my stats?

a) I don't play my Mzone correctly. My vpip doesn't go up as my M goes down. Correct?
b) My wsd% are all red but my wsd&won% are 85%,79%,84%,88% and 67%. What's up with that?

Any assistance would be appreciated. I've got a +ROI on 9 man SNG on Poker Stars: 14% over 1470 $1.20, 9.5% over 636 $3.40, 2.7% over 373 $5.50. Pacific this last week was 9% over 96 low BI STT. I give these stats to show what is possible for me playing super nitty first level thinking poker.

With TI, I can now start thinking past what I'm holding in my hand. I was going to cash out from Pacific once I unlocked Tournament Indicator, but I'm starting to get data on some semi-regs. It's a great feeling to sit down at a table and have stats on 2 or 3 of my opponents. Now I can start playing them instead of only my cards.

No comments: