Monday, July 07, 2008

poker calculator for tournaments proves helpful...


Great videos!
Date:
3 days ago
Message:
HI TK. I've been playing poker for 3 years now, and it's nice to see more players addressing the online poker world more extensively. I'm a (broke) college student, so I haven't been playing as much poker lately as I would like. That will change once my GI Bill money starts rolling in and I can set aside $100 or so a month for playing poker and building a bankroll.

I see that you are a strong endorser of Tournament Indicator. I downloaded it for the 48 hour trial verson, and I cashed in 8 out of 10 tournaments, including a final table! I didn't really attribute it to the calculator until the trial was over and I was back to normal. I was amazed when I realized what an effect it had on my game.

When I have the money, Tournament indicator will be the first thing I get. I did have a question though; do you know if they allow you to buy the software without signing up for a new account with a poker room? I have accounts on Full Tilt Poker and Poker Stars, and I really don't intend on using any other poker rooms?

Anyways, I love the videos and am now a subsciber. I look forward to more great videos.

Brent

No comments: